Are you searching for simple yet modern back hand mehndi design ideas for your occasion? Then look no further. Here in this modern back hand mehndi design blog, we have listed down some of the stylish but easy back hand mehndi designs.
The powdered dried leaves of the henna plant are used for mehndi. Mehndi is an art applied on the hands and feet of the body. It gives a cherry color and leads to brown color depending on the time left on the hands and feet. The Origin of Mehndi is from the Middle East and Northern Africa long ago used for artistic, rituals and ceremonies.
The Mughals introduced Mehndi to India in the 12th century AD. It is said that Indian weddings are incomplete without the mehndi ceremony. It is believed in India that the deeper the color of mehndi on a bride’s hand signifies the strength of love between the married couple.
There are many mehndi designs such as Indian mehndi design, Pakistani Arabic mehndi design, Moroccan Mehndi design, Figure Art Mehndi design, Object Art Mehndi design, Script Mehndi design, and White Mehndi design. Based on the design placement, we can categorize into front hand menhdi design, back hand mehndi design, full hand mehndi design and finger mehndi design.
- Mehndi Ceremony and the Bride-To-Be
- Beliefs Associated with Mehndi Tradition
- Popular Types of Back Hand Mehndi Designs
- 60+ Simple Back Hand Mehndi Designs For Stylish Look
- 2. Arabic Ornamental Pattern Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 3. Arabic Flower Design Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 4. Back Hand Elaborate Mehndi Design
- 5. Back Hand Decorated Mehndi Design
- 6. Blooming Floral Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 7. Bracelet and Ring Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 8. Circle and Bead Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 9. Bridal Cute Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 10. Circle Shaped Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 11. Criss Cross Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 12. Cross Ring Back hand mehndi design
- 13. Curve-Shaped Mehndi Design
- 16. Damsel Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 17. Dark Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 18. Diamond Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 19. Dome-shaped mehndi design
- 20. Easiest Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 21. Elaborate Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 22. Exquisite Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 23. Feather Back Band Mehndi Design
- 24. Festivals Special Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 25. Filler Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 26. Floral Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 27. Floral Cute Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 28. Full Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 29. Full Hand Bridal Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 30. Geometrical Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 31. Heart Shaped Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 32. Initials Engraved Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 33. Jaal Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 34. Jewelry Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 35. Jumka Back Hand Design
- 36. Kids Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 37. Lacy Screen Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 38. Latest Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 39. Leaf Pattern Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 40. Mandala Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 41. Moon Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 42. One-Sided Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 43. Sided Finger-Focused Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 44. One-Sided Open Space Mehndi Design
- 45. Open Space Back Hand Mehndi Pattern
- 46. Open Space Trendy Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 47. Pakishtani Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 48. Parrot Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 49. Parrot Pair Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 50. Peacock Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 51. Pottery Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 52. Rajastani Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 53. Ring Shaped Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 54. Semicircle Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 55. Simple Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 56. Simple Floral Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 57. Simple Half Moon Back Hand Design
- 58. Single Bird Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 59. Single Finger Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 60. Square Shaped Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 61. String Shaped Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 62. Stunning Diamond Shaped Mehndi Design
- 63. Sun and Moon Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 64. Swan Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 65. Traditional Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 66. Trending Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 67. Trendy Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 68. Verse Back Hand Mehndi Design
- 69. Western Style Back Hand Bird Mehndi Design
- Back Hand Mehndi Design FAQs
Mehndi Ceremony and the Bride-To-Be
Applying mehndi to the bride comes under solah Srinagar and a mere token of applying mehndi to the groom is a mark of good omen. The most important pre-wedding ceremonies in Indian marriages are the mehndi and Sangeet ceremony that gives a lot of fun.
The bride-to-be and all the females in the house gather for a grand evening and beautify their hands with mehndi designs. Apart from a pre-wedding ritual the mehndi ceremony plays a cultural role of importance.
Beliefs Associated with Mehndi Tradition
- The darkness of the mehndi on the bride’s hands shows the deep love and affection between the couple.
- The color on the bride’s hands also signifies the love and understanding between the family members.
- It is more auspicious if the mehndi color lasts longer and also symbolizes fertility.
Popular Types of Back Hand Mehndi Designs
Mandala Back Hand Mehndi Design
It is a pictural identification of our universe. It signifies the wholeness and ominousness in nature. It is a circle based in the center with decorations around it. This circle is called a mandala in Hindu and Buddhist traditions.
Floral Back Hand Mehndi Design
Flowers represent happiness and prosperity which is the happiness of nature.
Leafy Back Hand Mehndi Designs
Leaves are a symbol of liveliness. Vines full of life represent prosperous life.
Peacock Back Hand Mehndi Design
It is a popular style among bridal mehndi designs. It is a symbol of the beauty of mother nature. It gives a feminine grace which is the creation of nature.
Lotus Back Hand Mehndi Designs
It is the symbol of purity, love, prosperity, and harmony between loved ones. It also represents the feminine nature beauty and grace.
Bird Back Hand Mehndi Design
Birds are considered to have a link between heaven and earth, they also signify the bearers of happiness in our life. The design represents freedom of the soul.
Kalash Back Hand Mehndi Design
It is a popular malware design. In Hindu culture kalash is life, and an overflowing kalash shows prosperity and happiness. This design signifies the wish for eternal prosperity.
60+ Simple Back Hand Mehndi Designs For Stylish Look
Find the huge list of modern back hand mehndi design ideas for your occasion
1. Arabic Floral Pattern Back Hand Mehndi Design
Mehandi designs should be attractive and simple like this. The design is of a floral pattern, and it is drawn on the lower surface of the back hand. Thus, this is suitable for those who prefer other than mainstream patterns.
2. Arabic Ornamental Pattern Back Hand Mehndi Design
This is like a floral vine running from the wrist to the index finger and attached with dotted strings giving an eye-catching ornament-like appearance.
3. Arabic Flower Design Back Hand Mehndi Design
This flower design in a diagonal pattern gives a gorgeous look on the back of your hand. The dotted line that appears like a little net is another interesting idea. This design is suitable for any event.
4. Back Hand Elaborate Mehndi Design
This is one of the best options for Bridal Mehandi design to those like floral and leaf motifs. Picturesque flowers on the knuckles are placed by cross vines attached to an elaborate design on the hands that leads to the elbows. This is one of the gorgeous designs for brides.
5. Back Hand Decorated Mehndi Design
This mehndi design looks pretty while they are customized according to the outfits. It is suitable for those who like simply superb bridal mehndi design highlighted by decorating with rhinestones and accessories.
6. Blooming Floral Back Hand Mehndi Design
This pattern is lovely looking simple and gives a glimpse of a blooming garland running from the bottom of the hand to the pointer finger. The floral design is arranged one above the other. A simple eye-catching design is suitable for all occasions.
7. Bracelet and Ring Back Hand Mehndi Design
This gives an ornamental appearance. This design is like a bracelet with an enchanting floral pattern joined by a thin chain-like line. This bracelet holds the ring of the middle finger with all the other fingers free from any design. A good nail polish shows an enchanting view. This is liked by everyone and is good for all functions.
8. Circle and Bead Back Hand Mehndi Design
This shows several circles with a particular pattern in the middle connected with a dotted chain. A floral design at the bottom holds the dotted chain appearing like a jewelry pattern.
Each chain is linked to a small design on each nail. Overall, this pattern is simple and superb.
9. Bridal Cute Back Hand Mehndi Design
This is a rich mehndi design for the bride which gives a cute appearance to her back hand.
10. Circle Shaped Back Hand Mehndi Design
It appears like a sun rising in the middle of the hand. The small dots surrounded by the circle gives an awesome appearance. It is simple and superb. The design below the hand gives a belt-like pattern with small flowery and dome-like patterns.
11. Criss Cross Back Hand Mehndi Design
It is a crisscross chain-like pattern with floral designs bordered on both sides. The middle three fingers will have different designs. A good nail polish will enhance the beauty of the design.
12. Cross Ring Back hand mehndi design
This shows a scale-like pattern followed by linear leaf-like projections. It adds beauty to the back hand with a cross-like appearance amidst a circled floral design. This is a unique design liked by a few people.
13. Curve-Shaped Mehndi Design
This finger mehndi design is rich with curves all around from the middle of the back hand continuing with small curves till the middle finger. The curves are decorated with small floral designs that follow a leafy pattern here and there. Good-colored nail polish will enhance the beauty of the design.
16. Damsel Back Hand Mehndi Design
A beautiful damsel with closed eyes on the front part of the hand gives a wonderful appearance. She looks heavenly with her nose ring and her long earring. This design will be loved by all people.
17. Dark Back Hand Mehndi Design
This design gives such a wonderful and attractive look to your back hand. When the mehndi color is quite dark then the design looks special.
18. Diamond Back Hand Mehndi Design
This diamond-shaped mehndi design starts with the wrist and leads to the bottom of the nails. It gives a special attraction not only to the fingers but also to the back hand.
19. Dome-shaped mehndi design
This is a wonderful design for a simple occasion showing a grand look. This mehndi design has a dome shape from the bottom of the hand and stretches to the middle part, thus giving an illusion of a floral pattern. The fingers are filled with a wide design leaving the nails to be filled with nail polish.
20. Easiest Back Hand Mehndi Design
This is one of the easiest mehndi designs which begins with the wrist and leads to the index finger. The circles with floral design give a simply superb appearance for the back hand.
21. Elaborate Back Hand Mehndi Design
This mehndi design on the back of your hand shows you something special on the occasion. Traditional mehndi designs give us a gorgeous appearance among our friends and relatives.
22. Exquisite Back Hand Mehndi Design
This back hand mehndi design expands from the elbow to the fingers. It is something special and gorgeous.
23. Feather Back Band Mehndi Design
A beautiful Mehndi design decorates the back hand. It is simple but divine. It can be applied very fast. The peacock feather reminds us of lord Krishna.
24. Festivals Special Back Hand Mehndi Design
This is a special back hand mehndi design that spreads between fingers and wrist, connected with floral designs. This design is spacious and looks pretty. It is wonderful when you use it at festival time.
25. Filler Back Hand Mehndi Design
This back hand mehndi design gives a different look and spreads full of designs in between the wrist and fingers. The floral designs give more attraction to your hands.
26. Floral Back Hand Mehndi Design
This floral mehndi design gives you a marvelous look. The design trails across the back hand palm down below to the wrist. It seems to be a magnificent one.
27. Floral Cute Back Hand Mehndi Design
This floral pattern is perfect for those who like a simple but cute design. The leaf designs connected with dots bigger to smaller one gives a trendy look.
28. Full Back Hand Mehndi Design
This pattern covers the front part of the hand completely with two floral patterns at the top and bottom giving a pretty look. The pattern drawn below the nail shows a trendy look. This design will go with all occasions.
29. Full Hand Bridal Back Hand Mehndi Design
This design is more suitable for brides. It is exclusively beautiful and enchanting. The front part of the hand and the arm is drawn with creativity. It is more pretty when it goes with a suitable nail polish.
30. Geometrical Back Hand Mehndi Design
This geometrical back hand mehndi design starts with the wrist and starches up to the bottom of the nails. The design gives a superb appearance to your back hand.
31. Heart Shaped Back Hand Mehndi Design
This mehndi design shows a heart shape from larger to smaller sizes. It is surrounded by leaves and curved lines. Every one of us knowingly or unknowingly likes the heart symbol, no doubt.
32. Initials Engraved Back Hand Mehndi Design
This initial engraved design gives a wonderful look with a lovely initial on the back hand. This can inspire your lovely one with more attraction.
33. Jaal Back Hand Mehndi Design
This is a bridal mehndi design showing a crisscross pattern with flowers embedded in it. This is exclusively pretty covering the front portion till the elbow. The artist here has shown her style to enhance the beauty of the bride.
34. Jewelry Back Hand Mehndi Design
This is one of the back hand mehndi that looks like jewelry. It is simple whereas a pretty one. Those who like an easy and minimal design can prefer this. Moreover, there is no need for a bracelet or ring to show you as a queen, the design gives you that much richness. You can use this design in this busy world.
35. Jumka Back Hand Design
This is a jewelry design decorated beautifully by two jumkas and a leafy pattern joining the two fingers. It is an eye-catching design.
36. Kids Back Hand Mehndi Design
This is a simple and cute back hand design with a heart symbol. The tiny hearts on the fingertips add beauty itself. This easy design will be loved by the children.
37. Lacy Screen Back Hand Mehndi Design
This image looks like a screen thrown over the front portion of the hand. The curtain is layered with two types of designs giving an elegant look. The last three fingers are simple, the second finger has a crisscross pattern, and the thumb is left free.
38. Latest Back Hand Mehndi Design
This latest back hand mehndi design gives an elegant appearance to you. It can be enriched by adding bright nail polish.
39. Leaf Pattern Back Hand Mehndi Design
Leaf pattern back hand mehndi design is a popular one. The design that connects three fingers except for small fingers and thumb fingers gives an exclusive look.
40. Mandala Back Hand Mehndi Design
Irrespective of age almost all the women like this type of mehndi design. The floral design in the palms and the special designs in the fingers give that much beauty to your hands.
41. Moon Back Hand Mehndi Design
This design looks like a hanging garden with all sorts of patterns and a moon. It is a wonderful pattern liked by a few Indian people.
42. One-Sided Back Hand Mehndi Design
This is a spectacular mehndi design loved by all youngsters with a floral pattern laid from the beginning of the hand leading to the little finger. This design has a circle embedded showing a fashionable chakra, surrounded by the short form of leaves.
43. Sided Finger-Focused Back Hand Mehndi Design
It has an open space in the middle of the hand having a creeper-like design starting from the lower part of the little finger. The design has a few circles of various sizes with different patterns. It looks wonderful having a cone shape structure at the bottom of each finger. The nails are decorated.
44. One-Sided Open Space Mehndi Design
A lovely floral design on the small finger shows a simple appearance, but the mixed-lined designs on the fingers give a lovely structure. The small line design below each nail is like a border that enhances the beauty of the design.
45. Open Space Back Hand Mehndi Pattern
Here each finger has a different design. It shows a mixed pattern of lines and floral designs. It has an open space in the middle giving an extraordinary look.
46. Open Space Trendy Back Hand Mehndi Design
This shows a semicircle pattern on the last two fingers. It is simple and elegant bringing an eye-catching view of the pattern. The artist has drawn some minute designs. The design has lots of open space giving an elegant look.
47. Pakishtani Back Hand Mehndi Design
Generally, Pakistani arabic mehndi designs include florals, mosques, leaves, mandala designs, domes, and so on. This type of mehndi design is intricate one and cannot be done by all. This back hand mehndi design is stunning with beauty. It is not an easy job. It is a time-consuming one, but it is worthwhile.
48. Parrot Back Hand Mehndi Design
In this design, small parrots are drawn showing the love for nature. The back part of the hand is covered completely with a beautiful pattern.
49. Parrot Pair Back Hand Mehndi Design
It is a lovely pair of parrot designs surrounded by a bunch of grapes. This design is attractive and shows a love for nature.
50. Peacock Back Hand Mehndi Design
Peacock is the National Bird of India, and it is a symbol of the monarchy in Indian culture. Thus, it appears very often in mehndi designs.
51. Pottery Back Hand Mehndi Design
This is a flower and vase design. It shows a wonderful outlook on the picture. This differs from the rest of the patterns.
52. Rajastani Back Hand Mehndi Design
Rajasthani back hand Mehndi designs are well-known for their use of floral themes and jewelry patterns. These lovely patterns are placed on the brides’ hands, back hands, and legs.
53. Ring Shaped Back Hand Mehndi Design
This type of mehndi design is shown as a ring shape on the index finger and linked with a chain-like thermal design placed on one side of the wrist.
54. Semicircle Back Hand Mehndi Design
This is a semicircle floral pattern with double colored design. The pattern covers half of the front part giving a stylish appearance. The leafy design on each finger completes the design with elegance.
55. Simple Back Hand Mehndi Design
It is a simple pattern like all youngsters suitable for all occasions. The hanging floral pattern gives an exclusive look.
56. Simple Floral Back Hand Mehndi Design
A big flower at the bottom of the hand with thick lines is a simple design drawn by all the beginners to practice. This mehndi design has space below the last three fingers with a leafy pattern. A curvy leafy design runs to the pointer finger giving a lovely appearance. Anyone can try this.
57. Simple Half Moon Back Hand Design
This is a simple and eye-catching design. It has lots of open space having a belt pattern at the bottom of the hand.
58. Single Bird Back Hand Mehndi Design
This design covers the back hand in a semicircle. This picture is covered with a branch of a tree having leaves and flowers here and there along with a bird.
59. Single Finger Back Hand Mehndi Design
This design decorates the pointer finger only, with dots arranged neatly around the nail. A broad belt-like pattern above the hand gives a wonderful, extraordinary appearance.
60. Square Shaped Back Hand Mehndi Design
It looks like a geometrical pattern with squares and circles. It appears simple but shows a trendy appearance with small leaf designs on the side. It is suitable mostly for youngsters. The place below the nails has small squares giving a look like a pendant.
61. String Shaped Back Hand Mehndi Design
This is a design looking like a stringed instrument lined crossly along the fingers. The base of the string is lined with three floral patterns leading to the pointer finger. This mehndi design has an elegant look with dark nail polish on the nails.
62. Stunning Diamond Shaped Mehndi Design
Both hands are stunning with a small diamond-shaped pattern running throughout the hand showing a performance of a screen with diamond beads hanging below a dome-shaped design from the front portion of the wrist. This is a beautiful design enriching your appearance.
63. Sun and Moon Back Hand Mehndi Design
This is one of the marvelous back hand mehndi designs with the sun and moon shown in the palm and stretches with further design leading to the fingers.
64. Swan Back Hand Mehndi Design
There is a saying like, “Your walk is like a Swan”, no woman objects while you say her walk is like a swan. This design stretches from wrist to end with the bottom of nails and the swan appears amidst the palm.
65. Traditional Back Hand Mehndi Design
This traditional back hand mehndi design is a special and good-looking one. This is suitable for any occasion.
66. Trending Back Hand Mehndi Design
This trendy back hand mehndi design starts with the elbow and ends with the fingers. The floral designs in the middle of the palm, which is surrounded by further design, add much exclusive beauty.
67. Trendy Back Hand Mehndi Design
The place below the nail is filled with mehndi followed by horizontal lines. This appears trendy with a pattern of floral designs placed one above the other right from the bottom of the hand to the pointer finger. The combination of thick and thin lines gives an exclusive look.
68. Verse Back Hand Mehndi Design
This shows a pattern showing a verse written on the hand. This design shows a functional ritual drawn on both hands.
69. Western Style Back Hand Bird Mehndi Design
This is a wonderful design showing the love for birds. Here the design of the bird is highlighted in the middle of the hand.
Back Hand Mehndi Design FAQs
What is the concept of Mehndi?
Mehndi on the bride’s hand depicts a positive spirit and good luck. By application of mehndi, the bride will be blessed with good luck and prosperity.
What is the objective of Mehndi?
Applying mehndi is to use its natural medicinal herbal values like cooling the body of the bride and relieving her stress before the wedding day.
What is the significance of Mehndi?
There is a belief that the richness (darkness) in the mehndi color on the hands of the bride reveals the love between the wedding couple. It has some medicinal value such as relief from stress, fever, and headaches.
What are the materials used in a mehndi?
Lemon juice, water, Sugar, and essential oil are used in mehndi.
Give some features of Mehndi.
Arabic (Middle Eastern): large floral patterns on hand and feet; Indian (Asian): uses fine line, lacy floral and paisley patterns; African – Large bold with geometrical angles.
What’s the time duration of drying mehndi design?
In general, mehndi design takes 20 to 30 minutes to dry, whereas it is better to allow some more time to dry the design for better results.
How to safeguard Mehndi’s design from fading?
Mehndi’s design will rest on the top layers of the skin. To safeguard it from shedding, keep the skin well hydrated and moisturized and avoid any scrubbing.
Is there any Scientific reason behind Mehndi?
It is said that applying mehndi cools the body and keeps the nerves from becoming tense. Mehndi has many antiseptic properties.
What are the basic pictures used in a mehndi design?
In general pictures such as ceremonial, hearts, swastika, peacocks, parrots, elephants, butterflies, and flowers are used in a mehndi design.
What’s the time duration to apply Mehndi?
The time duration to apply mehndi varies according to design and the number of body parts to be drawn. Bridal mehndi takes the time approximately two to eight hours. Due to the minimalist design is concerned, it takes five to 10 minutes for each hand.
Is there any Astrological connection to Mehndi?
In Astrological science, the planet Mars signifies energy both constructive and destructive. The color of the planet Mars is red; hence its energy is constructive if one handles the color red with utmost care. It determines and desires the success of material life. Thus, red is the color of celebration. The bride-to-be thus wears everything in shades of red color.
Importance of Mehndi in Ayurveda
Mehndi is significant worldwide due to its medicinal properties and therapeutic values. It helps in cooling body temperature, can heal burning feet, and even cures violent temper. It also increases the luster of nails.
Is there any side effect of using Mehndi?
There are some side effects for some people such as redness, itching, burning, swelling, blisters, and scaring of the skin.
What message does Mehndi’s art depict?
It is considered a sign of good luck and is a bond of marriage. It also symbolizes good health, fertility, wisdom, protection, and spiritual enlightenment. It is a body art that is applied on the skin using henna.
What does Mehndi mean?
The word mehndi is derived from Sanskrit known as “media”.
Is Mehndi a Henna Tattoo?
Mehndi is known as a henna tattoo in the West, which is only a tattoo as only the surface of the skin is inked. The standard color of Mehndi is brown, but other colors such as white, red, black, and gold are also used. Women usually apply mehndi on their hands, feet, and sometimes on the back of their shoulders. Some men have it applied on their arms, legs, back, and chest.
Is Mehndi from Henna leaving?
Mehndi comes from henna leaves which have lawsone, a natural pigment having a reddish-orange dye that stains the hair and skin. Depending on how well the henna is and how well one’s skin takes it, the color varies from pale orange to burgundy.
Is Mehndi an Authentic Ritual?
The peacock mehndi symbolizes protection from evil spirits and good luck. The mehndi design gives peace to both the mind and the soul, and it is of symbolic importance. The mehndi designs differ from culture to culture and country to country. African countries like Morocco and Egypt use mostly geometrical patterns, while Indians use fine lines giving a floral pattern. It is an authentic ritual from rich and different cultures.
What is Mandala back hand mehndi design?
The mandala back hand mehndi design is very popular in India. It is a unique one loved by everyone. The artist here highlights the design by decorating tiny figures around the circle to look stunning.
Give some tips to darken the mehndi color.
- Apply Mehndi well in advance.
- Clean the parts of the body before applying mehndi.
- Apply essential oil.
- Give the needy time to dry the mehndi.
Things to be considered to choose Mehndi’s design.
- Colour of Mehndi that darkens overnight is a symbol of happiness and love.
- Mehndi artists are unique.
- The quality of mehndi is to be given importance, to avoid skin problems if any.
Give some of the common patterns applied in Mehndi design.
- Circles – Indicates reality.
- Diamonds – represent enlightenment.
- Downward pointing triangle – Shows the female’s principle.
- Upward pointing triangles – Show male principle.
- Mandala – Highlights a connection between the universe and humans.
- Squares – Symbolizes dependence and uniformity.
How to Choose the Best Mehndi Designer?
The best mehndi artist can be chosen by searching for various media. Many designers will have their style of applying mehndi. You must choose the right one that suits you.